Our family of public charter schools offers teaching positions available to certified and non-certified individuals with bachelor’s degrees in the Wilmington area!
- Our schools match or exceed the state’s teacher pay.
- Our schools provide comprehensive benefits including personal 401k and insurance.
- Our schools can hire non-certified individuals with bachelor’s degrees to teach while participating in the state’s Teacher Residency Program.
- Our schools are tuition-free, public, and welcome all students, regardless of address, income, or ability.
- Our schools provide a classical curriculum, void of Common Core, delivered with the Direct Instruction teaching method.
- Our schools provide all daily lesson plans and sequencing for teachers.
- Our schools are frequently the top-scoring elementary and middle schools in their county on End-of-Grade tests.
- Our family includes four campuses located in Wilmington, Leland, Southport, and Whiteville.
- Established in 1999, our family has 20 years of experience and leadership in local, public education.
Our growing family of schools has a consistent need for teachers.
If you have further questions, or wish to learn more about our schools, the benefits of teaching with us, or the Lateral Entry program, please contact Hap Rogers, email@example.com or 910.655.3600 x 206.