Our family of public charter schools offers fulfilling teaching positions to certified and non-certified individuals with bachelor’s degrees who are committed to maximizing the potential of every student!
Rewarding positions for Teacher Assistants and other support personnel also await dedicated individuals who want to join a winning team.
- Our schools match or exceed the state’s teacher pay.
- Our schools provide comprehensive benefits including health insurance and a 401k retirement plan with matching contributions.
- Our schools can hire non-certified individuals with bachelor’s degrees to teach while participating in the state’s Beginning Teacher Residence Program to obtain certification.
- Assistants with an Associate degree or two year’s equivalent are welcome, as are those currently enrolled in Associate degree programs.
- Our schools are tuition-free, public, and welcome all students, regardless of address, income, or ability.
- Our schools provide a classical curriculum, void of Common Core, delivered with the Direct Instruction teaching method.
- Our schools are equipped with the latest technology for efficiency and maximization of teacher-student relationships – whether on-campus or on-line..
- Our schools provide all daily lesson plans and sequencing for teachers.
- Our schools are frequently the top-scoring elementary and middle schools in their county on End-of-Grade tests.
- Our schools promote from within, thus offering career paths in administration or curriculum; Headmasters and Deans all began as teachers or assistants.
- Our family includes four campuses located in Wilmington, Leland, Southport, and Whiteville.
- Established in 1999, we have over 20 years of experience and leadership in the Cape Fear region.
Join our dynamic team of driven educators today!
If you have further questions, or wish to learn more about our schools, the benefits of teaching with us, or the Beginning Teacher Residency program, please contact Hap Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org or 910.655.3600 x 206.