Join Our Team of Professionals
Four basic elements make The Roger Bacon Academy a wonderful place for children to learn and grow and for teachers to teach:
- PROTECTED LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS — We provide structured, orderly classrooms in which instructional time is maximized, and disruptions are kept to a minimum.
- DIRECT INSTRUCTION — This research-based instructional approach emphasizes the use of intensive, small group work, using carefully designed lessons leading to mastery.
- HIGHEST QUALITY TEACHING STAFF— The School selects those individuals with a passion for teaching and with the skills necessary to guide their students to academic success and moral growth.
HIGH EXPECTATIONS— We ask the children to rise to a high level of achievement. We expect much hard work, focus, and sustained effort. With the proper encouragement and guidance, all of our students can reach their potential.
– Benefits package included for full-time employees – including matching 401k retirement and health
– Performance based bonuses awarded
– Growing organization and more charter schools create career advancement opportunities
An Employment Application is HERE. You may fill it out and then save it to you computer as a pdf. You may then email it or print it and mail the hard copy.
Please send your completed application, resume, and position of interests to firstname.lastname@example.org or The Roger Bacon Academy – HR, 3610 Thaddeus Lott Lane, Leland NC 28451.