Our family of public charter schools offers teaching positions available to certified and non-certified individuals with bachelor’s degrees in the Wilmington area!
- Our schools match or exceed the state’s teacher pay.
- Our schools provide comprehensive benefits including 401k and insurance.
- Our schools can hire non-certified individuals with bachelor’s degrees to teach while participating in the state’s Lateral Entry Program.
- Our schools are tuition-free, public, and welcome all students, regardless of address, income, or ability.
- Our schools provide a classical curriculum, void of Common Core, delivered with the Direct Instruction teaching method.
- Our schools provide all daily lesson plans and sequencing for teachers.
- Our schools are frequently the top-scoring elementary and middle schools in their county on End-of-Grade tests.
- Our family includes four campuses located in Wilmington, Leland, Southport, and Whiteville.
- Established in 1999, our family has 17 years of experience and leadership in local, public education.
Our growing family of schools has a consistent need for teachers. Send your completed application to Hap Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org, to be considered for current and upcoming positions!
To learn more about our schools, the Lateral Entry program, or to submit an employment application, please contact Hap Rogers, email@example.com or 910.655.3600 x 206.